Dodge Collision Center
What’s important to us at Suburban Auto Body? Making sure that our customers are leaving our shop happy, with their vehicles repaired the way they are supposed to. That’s why we put in extra the extra time and effort to meet – and exceed – OEM certification standards for Dodge vehicles.
Choosing an auto body shop that has gone through OEM certification makes a world of a difference when it comes to ensuring the fit, finish, durability, value, and safety of your Dodge. Only one in ten shops will meet or exceed the requirements for certification – it’s not a simple thing to obtain by any means. But at Suburban Auto Body, we are dedicated to providing only the best for our customers.
- All of our employees participate in ongoing training programs to ensure that your Dodge is repaired by qualified, professional technicians using only the most current techniques and products.
- Both our Collision and Mechanical centers are equipped with the latest in Dodge collision repair technology.
- Our diagnostic systems and state-of-the-art frame systems align your Dodge to original manufacturer specifications.
- When it comes to paint, we use original factory paint formulas, modern paint application systems, and oven-baked drying in order to produce a guaranteed color match.
- Suburban Auto Body passes an annual on-site inspection audit to maintain our Dodge certification.
Schedule an Appointment Now
If you’re looking for a Dodge body shop you can trust, you’ve come to the right place. Schedule an appointment at Suburban Auto Body today by calling 651-633-8900, or send us an email. We’re also happy to provide you with a free estimate!