Suburban Auto Body is Proud to Be Green!
You might be surprised that companies and collision centers want to help the environment. Well, we do. Suburban Auto Body is an earth-conscious body shop.
Green Business Practices
We’ve adopted an environmentally safe plan to dispose of outdated terminals and computer screens. And our plans don’t stop with computers. We recycle batteries, aluminum, glass, plastic, cardboard, paper, metal, fluorescent tubes, printer and toner cartridges, and carpet.
Green Repair Processes
At Suburban Auto Body, we try to do our part to help the environment. Want to help?
Join us in the Go Green campaign, and do your part to help the environment! Examples of green do-goodery performed at Suburban Auto body include:
- Using biodegradable cleaners to tackle spills.
- Keeping parking lots and service bays clean to prevent rain from carrying toxic waste into storm drains.
- Recycling oil.
- Taking extra precautions to prevent storage receptacles from leaking hazardous materials.
- Converting our painting system to a more environmentally friendly waterborne paint technology to reduce VOC emissions.
- Keeping separate recycling bins for cardboard, plastics, papers, and metals.
Did You Know?
Auto body repairs involve using the existing materials on the vehicle and restoring them. Meaning there is less trash to go to the dump.
When we perform auto body replacement, there is more waste going to the dump, because the old part is being thrown away AND the new parts come in packaging. We recycle what materials we can, which is a big help.
There are many auto body repairs that can be completed on all vehicles, including paint touch up, auto body repair, bumper repair, windshield repair, wheel rim repair, and paintless dent removal.
Schedule an Appointment Today
At Suburban Auto Body, we do our part to limit our impact on the environment. If you want to support a company that cares about being green, contact us when you need auto body repair.